Both locally and federally, Joseph P. Klock has litigated a number of cases, earning a reputation for his skills in and outside of the courtroom and his extensive knowledge of the law. His career spans decades of achievement and has received coverage in several notable publications such as Bloomberg, the Los Angeles Times, South Florida’s Sun Sentinel and the reputable New York Times.
Joseph P. Klock is currently one of the partners at the law firm of Rasco Klock based in Miami. Throughout his career, his areas of practice have included:
- Entertainment & Sports
- Family, Legacy & Wealth
- Litigation, Complex Civil and Criminal
If you are interested in working with Joseph Klock or the Rasco Klock law firm, please call 305-476-7100.
- District of Columbia
- Joe Klock oversaw a legal team which was successful in avoiding various class action suits aimed at receiving lost wage damages for H2A guest workers from abroad, encompassing more than $100 million over a period spanning more than two decades.
- Today, Joe Klock is still involved in water quality litigation issues and the effects of farming operations in the Everglades and neighboring waters.
- Joe Klock has dealt with cases considered politically delicate which the media has covered extensively, including successful arguments against amendments to the Florida state constitution largely dealing with penurious tax-related farming operations.
- Joe Klock was the co-personal representative of one of the largest Florida probate estate cases, overseeing a multitude of investment portfolios plus extensive Texas oil and gas interests.
- Joe Klock served as the director of a publicly-traded soft drink beverage producer.
- Joe Klock is the director of a corporation responsible for managing resort properties in the Dominican Republic, such as Casa de Campo.
- Countless clients have to come to trust Joe Klock’s advice in matters such as wealth management and family wealth dispositions in addition to complex domestic and international marital litigation.
- Joe Klock has played an integral role in business entity break-up and dissolution negotiation plus the resolution of complex business disputes. He has also been a negotiator and mediator in intercompany and interfamily disputes without having to get a court involved.
- Joe Klock has overseen MDL and intricate class action defense cases, both federally and on a state level.
- Joe Klock has juggled post-trial and appellate issues such as defending a $70+ million verdict in South Florida federal court.
- Joe Klock is frequently involved in cases in Florida appellate courts concerning public interest and constitutional law.
- Joe Klock has served as a representative in a myriad private and governmental institutions in South America and the Caribbean, such as contested matters involving commercial sales and purchase transactions.
- Joe Klock has been the legal representative for athletes and music stars that have become household names, horse breeders and owners, plus professional racing teams.
- Joe Klock was a part of prosperous settlement negotiations with networks and other media concerning undesirable client publicity.
- Joe Klock has dealt with international child kidnapping cases as well as wrongful removal cases in the United States District Court.
- Joe Klock has dealt with matters concerning marriage and family, both in and out of the courtroom.
- Joe Klock has overseen hundreds of criminal charge issues against individuals and family members, both on a federal and state level.
- Incompetency proceedings, issues regarding guardianship, and substance abuse intervention are a few additional issues Joe Klock has handled.